BLIND DATE WITH A BOOK GIVEAWAY!
To celebrate my birthday I want to give away a Blind Date with a Book! What is it? A Blind Date with a Book is a surprise book mailed to you wrapped like an old vintage package! You have NO IDEA what the book is. So, you open the instructions, the tea, and the journal page to commit to sitting down and enjoying a book WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO JUDGE what the book is!
- A surprise (but fantastic) Blind Date with a Book mailed to you! (This one will be extra special!)
- A packet of TEA, chosen specifically to be enjoyed with this book!
- Pondering’s card to journal about the book!
- Cute instructions on how to use the Blind Date with a Book!
- A pen pal to discuss the book with!
1. Reblog this post to enter. (You can reblog as many times as you want to bring up your chances!)
2. Likes don’t count.
3. Must be following Shewalkswithwings
4. Anyone can enter! I will ship internationally!
END DATE: FEBRUARY 28th 10:30 pm! (last day of the month!)
A name will be picked at random by a generator to determine the winner. The winner will be posted on my blog and notified through their ask box.
Flats for work and I stand and walk all day. Well, out of nowhere I got this pain behind my knee and it hasn’t gone away. It moves to the top part of my calf muscle, then behind my thigh and and when my cat walks across my lap it’s sore on the top part of my thigh. Being the super anxious person that I am, I am terrified it is a blood clot and that I am going to die. It’s been bothering me for about a week now, it bothers me most when I’m waking up too or when I’m driving. The thing is, I don’t have a pain in my foot at all. I would think if it was caused by my shoes wouldn’t both legs be affected and my feet hurt? When I worked at my last retail job, I had to get new running shoes because my original shoes ended up hurting so bad (on the same foot/leg that’s bothering me now) I was at a point where I was limping. Maybe it’s just my foot that’s busted?? I just can’t get past the idea it could be a blood clot. :’(